Friday, July 27, 2007

Webb, tied the knot

Ok,

This an update post on my good friend Anderson's wedding...The wedding was beautiful and he and his blushing bride Marsha looked lovely!

Remember when I said this;

"Oh! I'm going to the wedding and I am taking my camera, can't help it, I'll try my best not to upstage the offical photographer...Just joking ;-) (but he better be good)" in this article>>

Well...lets just say that, both Andy and myself were glad I was there with my camera. The offical photographer seemed to be a nice guy though and that my friends was his saving grace (just in my book not in Andy's).

ANYWHO...I'm putting up the gallery soon so keep and eye out at flowfoto.com, here is a small preview.

Marsha floating down the stairs at the reception hall


Andy embracing his sister at the reception


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my... i hope you all went easy on Mr. official photographer. Not everryone is in your class. lol

Unknown said...

Hey Terri...when are we doing that shoot girl?