Thursday, August 2, 2007

Rain can't stop the flow

Seems alot of my friends are getting married these days.

Sheldon Mason, my good friend (As in was the best man at my wedding friend) and my other friend Allison are getting hitched in October (About time people!)...and finally someone who I know is actually letting me be the offical photographer at their wedding. So what do I do? I say "hows about an engagement session?".

So yesterday after a ton of rain and expectations of nationwide flooding we ventured to a location that they chose and had the shoot. Besides the challenges of mud and wet benches things went pretty well. I can only show one obscure pic from the shoot seeing as they haven't seen the pics as yet but the gallery will be up soon, keep checking flowfoto!

Well as you can see (or cannot) Shelly and Ali are in the background of this pretty flower

No comments: