Monday, January 21, 2008

Nadine and Naren..one of the best EVER!

I don't know where to start with this one...I mean this has got to be one of the best weddings I ever did and its definitely in the top 5.

What makes its the best? Two words...the people.

I mean Nadine has an incredible family and really cool dad and mom and the rest of people treat you like...well...family. This is also true for Nadine who had a "no worries" approach to the day...although she was adamant about getting her good champagne :-) and Naren is just a good fella.

Everything in the wedding flowed and I was so glad we were able to run away to take some pics before the sun said bye-bye.

Did I also mention that Nadine and Naren are also crazy? LOL. They had a spontaneously creative attitude and they were just being themselves, which made it easier for me to be me and thats when I'm at my best. Yup...they rock.

I had a hard time choosing a few pics without actually giving away too much but here are a few...again this is for the TW crew because Nadine is not going to see this till later on.

Enjoy!

Nadine waiting to get her makeup done, framed by bob and sis in law kesha

Bride and groom waiting in two different rooms, Nadine was nervous before Naren got there...but when he did he grabbed the nervousness baton and ran.

This pic looks pretty normal...till you notice what Nadine is doing LOL! The bite victim is her brother Nare (Hope I spelt that right)

You know me and the feet, those toe rings were put on during the ceremony.

I'm so glad that they didn't go crazy with the cake, I didn't take couple portraits as yet and didnt want anyones nice wedding attire to be "icened" although there was slight cake to face action.

Ahhhhh...lovin the portraits, thank goodness for the 10 minutes of remaining sun.

The tassa rolled and frenetic dancing ensued...kewl frenetic dancing

1 comment:

superstar said...

Juma your work is truly amazing....even with the few pics you put up you can see the creativity in your shots....OMG I cannot wait to have the oppurtunity to work with you....8 months to go :)