Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nadine and Naren are here!

^^^^
Yes they are...and in full effect too, my wife and I took the scenic drive to south to finally see them in person after meeting the parents, phone calls and facebook interactions. Whew!

When I asked her if she was excited she replied "Duh!" then burst out laughing, I guess I deserved that one :-)

So they are cool and everything is in order. "The days seen longer" they said. Its really great they are getting things done...well I guess things are easier in person.

Aye! Nadine's Mehindi rocks! The artist (not from Trinidad unfortunately) is really intricate and even integrated Naren's name into the art...talk about creative.

This post wouldnt be complete if I didn't have a couple pics, I was like "lemme take a pic of you" Nadine's like "Like This?!" and proceeds to run her hands through her hair in a kind of frenetic way to give it volume, (LOL)then she and Naren strike a pose like they are in a wedding magazine.

Unfortunately, Nadine can't get online and she won't be seeing these till later on but she did mention her TW peeps, so these pics are for them!

Nadine and Naren...posing practice!

The ROCK...and boy does it rock, right in the coloured rice (can some one comment and tell me what do you call it again?)

Holding hands...

It Nice! Great Mehindi work.

Look at the detail...

1 comment:

The Image Engineer said...

Juma:
this is beautiful! I usually do not like the look of henna - probably the only Indian woman who doesn't ;)
But this is artfully captured. KUDOS!!