Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nadine and Naren x 2! UPDATED

Nadine and Naren left today and it was a bitter sweet parting. Not wanting to put up an additional post, I'm just updating this one to include this pic...

This is us in the airport, ahhh lovely,my wide angle lens is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Oh...I'm just adding a little drama to the pic with my facial expression there lol

Now on to the original story...

Now Nadine and Naren knew that they wouldn't have time to do any major wedding pictures on the day so before they came we arranged to do a couple shoot...strange thing is they didn't have the time to do the shoot before the wedding and actually got pics on their wedding day lol!

At any rate, we still had to do the couples thing, which I was so looking forward to because I had some stuff that I was dying to try for a while that didn't necessarily fit into the pace of a wedding. (Besides I forgot my equipment to do it on their wedding day ^_^ )

But as usual they lived up to their crazy selves and we had a time doing the shoot. I only have two pics for you...final installment for the TW crew.

Naren and his Superman pose...in mid air no less

Light painting is easier when you've actually done fine art, this was my favorite part of the shoot. Image is straight out of camera i.e. no photoshopping, just in case anyone asks.

No comments: