Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Glennis & Chris and me in action :-)

Photographed Glennis and Chris's wedding on December 30th last year (just to make it sound like it was a long time ago when it was only ten days ago) had a great time, meet some kewl people including Glennis's best friend Marcia who told her about me in the first place (I'm doing her wedding next year) and Uncle Cobo or to us who aren't into sobriquets...Steven/Stephen.

Much props to them both because they were all over the video and additional photography and Steven happened to catch a pic of me on the warpath.

Here are some pics from the wedding.

Absolute excitement...:-)

Just Wed, now off to the portraits

Now that's what I call love

This is the shot (Frame 1)

Frame 2 - This is me taking the shot Courtesy Steven/Stephen AKA uncle Cobo. LOL, looks like Im thrashing around on the ground. Now my wife will know why my shirts are that colour all the time.

Somebody say Heyyyyyyyyy!

1 comment:

Pink said...

Great work Juma !!!!!!
I am just Wow !!!! and excited to see more !!!

Marcia