Thursday, November 29, 2007

Vidya and Paul - The perfect 7

Whew! its been a while since I've been here but I'm happy to report that I haven't been lollygagging since you last heard from me.

Vidya and Paul...Oh vidya and Paul...where do I start. this couple is what I would call made for each other, they flow so well together its almost as if the were always married. They both said in their wedding reception that they have know each other for 7 years and they are best friends. How sweet! They both teared up (but didn't cry) as they were talking about each other.

So when I found out that they were going to be in Tobago doing the ole honeymoon thang' I had to go see them and my wife came along as well to see who I had been rambling about.

So we took some more pics in Tobago and had a bitter sweet parting as Paul had to go back to his chilly homeland for work (bummer!)

I'll put up the gallery soon but here are a few pics from the wedding.

Tassa - Vidya was getting ready and started to cry whey they began to play...I immediately excused myself to take a few pics.


Assuring Hands


Enjoying the first moments of marriage.


Some commented that this was like a movie star looking kiss...I just think its love


When they started to dance...Everyone and I mean EVERYONE disappeared, including me, which works out well for shots like these.

No comments: