Thursday, November 29, 2007

Productive Tobago

Its always special to go to the Sister Isle and this time was not different, I always think about how it would be to live here instead...sigh.

Ok back to reality.

This trip was very productive and Brenda and I hit the ground running. We were out of the guest house in less than 1o minutes of arriving and on the road meeting people and delivering quality flowfoto/flow new media (For all who don't know www.brandnewflow.com) products and services.

We caught up with old friends and made some new ones which I think made the entire trip worth every second. Good show Tobago!

Anywho I had a few seconds to spare between assignment and eating so I took a few random shots most of which are surfing or more correctly put, surfers. I didn't have the right equipment for these types of shots so I had to eek out a few...not to shabby though.



Brens trying to pose but getting ambushed by a wave..yikes!

No comments: