Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Flowin' with Blue Daisy

Congratulations to Abby and Neil on their impending nuptials!

This lovely couple is excited about their upcoming wedding and I am excited about capturing the Trinidad leg of it...Trinidad leg you say? Yup, as if it wasn't great enough to be doing their wedding, I also get to be half of a collaborative creative that captures their special days.

The other half being a fellow WPJA member, the very talented and lovely Mariann Scuzs of Blue Daisy Weddings, who will record the memories for Abby and Neil in NY.

I've asked Mariann to share some of her lovely save-the-date photos of Abby and Neil on my blog.
Here they are:




You can see more of Mariann's work at www.bluedaisyweddings.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am impressed. I cant wait for you to shoot my wedding. Thanks for posting us on your blog. I have to starting sending out the good word for you in NY.