Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yes Miss CSA President.

Pretty proud of my lil sis, earlier this year she won the election to cop the presidency of the CSA (Communication Studies Association) at the University of the West Indies which was pretty kewl.

So now the team is mobilized and doing stuff so she asked me to do a small shoot with the team for their press releases etc. and of course this was pro-bono cuz you know University students ain't got no money.

Probably my favorite photo from the shoot, my sister is second from the right.

When she becomes a wealthy bachelorette I'll be sure to enforce the rules of nepotism to get high paying projects from her...until then we are just going to try to keep these escapades to a minimum :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aye CSA boy... i will let you know Mr. Bannister that CSA always goes down with style money or no money... Jamilla i can see you and the team doing a great job.. you just wait for me to leave to be getting professional photo shoots and stuff... sniff sniff I feel so left out.

But seriously contiune the good work and thanks Juma for capturing the vitality of CSA

Jamila Bannister said...

Let me say thanks to the wonderful photgrapher, the board and I are so thrilled at the prospect of us being worthy blog about. This photo says it all, we're young and wr're about business