Thursday, May 15, 2008

Warner go to Benihana? (Retroactive post)


(Should have been posted in March)

Yes, Yes...I know the title is corny...ok now that we have gotten past that, lemme write sumptin.

Ok so Brens and I were kind of just heading down the highway to home and well I was famished, so we randomly swung in to Trincity and headed to Benihana.

So we get there and we're led to a table at the back, where it seems that two more people are needed to get things started...how convenient, here we are!

So we sit down and across from us is another couple and to our right (right next to Brenda and to my surprise) is Fifa Vice President, Jack Warner.

Mr. Warner is a pretty kewl fella when he's not in parliament. We ate, joked for a few, then he offered to buy us (Brenda and myself, by that time the other couple left) dessert and being Ice Cream lovers we obliged. Then again, how often do you have Jack Warner buying you dessert?

Thanks for the hook up Mr. Warner.

Check the egg...I had my turn and almost flipped it on someone's lap :-(

Our Chef (and entertainer) for the evening, had some kewl tricks up his sleeves.

Lobster tail, ordered by Mr. Warner, would have had some myself, but I can't touch shellfish ;-)

Brenda and Mr. Warner, only too happy to take to a pic with my lovely wife.

3 comments:

Jaycee said...

I was at the same table and will be sure to pass on this to Mr. Warner who will be glad to see this post and especially the pics.

Unknown said...

Kewl no worries, I have some more pics of everyone at table (I'm pretty sure) so if he or anyone else who at the table wants it let me know.

Anonymous said...

hello this is Jaime Barbas the teppanyaki cheff who cooked that table. I really apreciate if you can sende my the pics i remember this great table my email is jaimebarbas@hotmail.com thanks