Sunday, March 22, 2009

R&D Shoot! Ted & Jasmine - Play that Music!

Ted and jasmine are my peeps. They wanted a tiny session before their wedding so I turned the whole thing into a kewl R&D session.

In toto there were 5 photogs and one "assistant" courtesy Ayinde :-)

Needless to say the session rocked and the lighting ( au naturale) was some of the best ever! Yeah!

I'll be having these R&D shoots from time to time. At the moment they are absolutely free, I'll even lend the needy a camera, they are just intended to expose interested young photogs to a bit of kewl techniques and also to build relationship, which of course we know is much more important than photography.

Here are some pics of us in action! Oh and of Jasmine and Ted.




Ayinde getting in my shot...so what do I do? Shoot him!

Everything switched when Ted broke out the guitar...can anyone say "More than words" by Extreme?!!




The assistant :-) check out Ayinde's Mamiya - yes we are not only digital heads, film is the foundation.

Guys in action.


You need to write that down.

I look much cooler in these.



I've had my fill of this particular location (old church in chaguramas) so I let the guys shoot till they drop - here's Rich doin' his thing.

Kev getting in a few

Arvin taking the low road...

The sneaky behind the car bumper shot is one of the many techniques you can learn on a R&D shoot...as demonstrated by Mr. Isaac here :-)

Ayinde abandoned the shoot to spend some quality photographic time with his "assistant".

I was setting up the tripod (tripod meaning, the top of the car) and a car was coming...what is Ayinde looking at?

Hey!!!! The entire group from the day, no photogs were hurt while sucessfully completing this R&D shoot. Ya!! When is the next one?

No comments: