Sunday, March 22, 2009

Damie & Ramona - Valentines fer sure!

Ok its time to fess up,

We had a little private Facebook competition for Valentines Day Shoot with me. Members of my facebook group secretly nominated their friends...and Ramona and Damie won!!! They were nominated by Micky (did her wedding last year) and they were like, "We've never won anything in our life!" LOL.

On the shoot, Ramona and Damie were great, super kewl and my kinda sense of humour (you like dags?) makes me want to do another one soon...well, sometime :-)

Everytime I look at their pics I luv em' more.

Check it out!



I want one! Damie's tee is mucho kewl.

One of my faves




Yeah... he made the call :-)



This is what they do everyday.





1 comment:

Pink said...

Love the ring on the sneaker !!! Way cool keep up the great work !!!!!