Monday, January 5, 2009

Marchelle & Oliver - Uniquely Classic

Marcie and Oli. They are like a two piece puzzle; different, but fit together perfectly.

Just like them this one was different, it was a kind of Caribbean, mixed with the 60's, some contemporary highlights, pinch of flair a dash of nonchalance but most of all massive amounts of fun.

I really enjoyed this one, not just the photography, but the wedding, I sang to the live ole' time calypso by Lord Relator and laughed till I almost couldn't hold my camera at the best lady's speech. Which I still maintain was the best of the night and the probably the best I ever heard since I've been doing weddings, although I couldn't seem to convince her it was but because I know she'll probably read this post; "Yes it was!"

You'll see what I mean below. P.S. Check out the dress

















My princess GOOOOOOOOONNNNEEEEE!!! Far, far awaaaaaaayyy-eeeee

This is the speech I mentioned...I mean the girl was good...tasteful, witty and real. I'm not going to try to spell her name after we had so much trouble with the pronunciation, but she was good.

Really kewl shoe/question game, nice.







9 comments:

Pink said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this wedding !!!!
How original !!
And it looked like lots of fun !!!!
I can imagine Juma you having so much fun that you can't take pics !!! HEhehehehe :-)
Keep up the great work !!!!

Anonymous said...

Juma, we can't wait to see the rest!!!! All 2000+!!!

Unknown said...

sweet photos!

Mom and Dad of the Bride said...

The photos capture the enormous amount of fun everyone was having. Especially the bride.

Anonymous said...

And the fabulous best woman is called Shwetha. Not so hard to pronounce ;) But definitely the best speech ever! Apart from the serenade from Mom and Dad...

Anonymous said...

[Juma] had a time but ensured that the time that was had by all was caught on film... if this is the preview, I can't wait to see the main feature!!!!

Anonymous said...

Juma, i am totally speechlesss....he he he....

Modelmental said...

This wedding looks absolutely spectacular and so do the photographs! Great teamwork between a fabulous bride & a super photographer!

Unknown said...

Wow, these photos are lovely...they look like magazine pics...classy. Keep at it Juma!