Monday, January 5, 2009

Jan & Carlton - Overjoyed

Whew! I've been itching to post for a bit now, just been ultra bz but Jan and Carlton is a good a place to start as any.

I did a couple shoot with Jan and Carlton last year...waitaminnit...its 2009...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Ok, back to the post, so yeah...I did that shoot, which I loved because its not everyday you get a couple that wants to do the whole industrial thing, usually its water or foliage but Jan and Carlton were game so I was looking forward to the wedding and seeing them again.

(I love to meet people that treat you like family because as I always say relationship is so much more important than photography.)

Save for a slight sprinkle at the start the weather was excellent and if there was any lack for sunshine you should have seen Carlton's face when Jan broke the corner on her father's arm.

You can find more sunshine below :-)














Carlton worked it and Jan massaged her brow :-)



1 comment:

Sam Pardue said...

Beautiful story told with these lovely photos!