Friday, September 21, 2007

My first WPJA award!

As all of my faithful blog readers may know, I was accepted to the Wedding Photo Journalist Association just a few months ago and of course its recommended that you enter competitions.

So I did.

I entered in 5 categories and I am happy to say that I actually came in the top ten in one category...fourth to be exact. Considering the standards of the WPJA I think this is a excellent start. There are many more competitions to come and now I've had a taste of victory I'm gunning for more!

Here is the actual page...you can see more at www.wpja.com

The photo that got placed is one of Tarin and Lorenzo from their engagement shoot. Lovely!!! If I do say so myself.
The Judges comments were:
"Perfect lighting and directing. Elegant and sensual without being cheesy."

You can see the actual page here >>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations Juma,,, great work