Thursday, September 13, 2007

From Paris with love....félicitations Lisa and Omo!

I just have to congratulate Lisa and Omo on their engagement! I'm so glad for them both.

They got engaged in Romantic Paris (Par-ree!) right in front the Eiffel Tower! How romantic, what a story to tell.
This is the Tour Eiffel on the actual night, I had to add this pic for a feel of the venue.
Photos Courtesy Yohan

Over the past few months Lisa had been dropping hints about hiring me for her wedding...little did I know...little did she know. I wish I could show you all of their pics from the actual engagement but unfortunately I wasn't there, :-( this is one time my camera felt left out but her expression when she saw the ring...priceless! I have just a couple pics from the up and coming paparazzi Yohan.

Lisa and Omo all smiles after the engagement, see the t-shirt, Lisa has already begun the "triniization". Omo lives is DC (hope I got that right)
Photos Courtesy Yohan

Lemme tell you, this man should get an award! It wasn't an original idea but I've told Omo this already and i have to say it again...I hope all the men out there are taking notes because this is how you do it :-) The Eiffel Tower, the starry sky, the love of your life...most Likely I'll be doing their wedding but whether i do or not, it will be lovely.

No comments: