Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jan Shelly and Carlton...taking flight

After having a rough past couple of days dealing with having to disappoint some really nice people (which is never easy) its good to have this to post.

I had a engagement shoot with Jan Shelly and Carlton this week and I had been looking forward to it for a while now seeing that this was one of the few Industrial themed (partially) shoots I get to do plus they just seemed like nice people.

So we met up and they rode along with me after battling with public transport with a change on clothes in hand no less.

Jan and Carlton are getting married later this year and a little birdie told me that I might be doing their wedding as well :-)


Ok ok so I changed the photo..but there are so many that I like...you can see their faces in this one and Carlton is enjoying the "premium grass" - a little joke among us. I left the caption from the first pic I had up below

(I only asked to put up one photo and since I like this one...well here it is, Jan and Carlton are going to have to remain a mystery couple till I can update this post with a couple more pics. Can you tell where we are? The title of the post is a hint.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice pic.
Juma like you dissappear or what? :D

CSA said...

Real busy Terri girl

CSA said...

Oops on my sisters computer...That was me (juma) :-)